Friday, April 15, 2011

My ED 770 Group

MY COMRADES


Alhamdulillah... another day another assignment has gone by...



 Kudos to Dix, Mean and Mai for your teamworkmanship in our case study
 TSL mind mapping

 not forgetting, my other partners in crime, eh assignments all through the 
 semester - Farid, Atef  

the others who were very generous to share resources and journal information -


 Sarah,Rahim, Ezham, Atef, Mai and Farid for lending me books to be photocopied, 

training me of spss and blog skills - atef - I am forever indebted to you

and helping to ask for extensions in Dead Lines - syu and  marina.... 


THANK YOU very much again to all of you for giving the pleasure of your assistance and helping me getting through this and make my learning process more  meaningful


 from the bottom of my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment